The Economics of Growing and Selling Saskatoon Berries
POSTED IN For Growers, For Members ON 1/11/2016
Would you benefit from knowing more about the economics of growing and selling saskatoon berries? Lets talk dollars and sense on Saturday, January 30, 2016 from 9:00 AM – 10:15 AM at The Northern Michigan Small Farm Conference, located at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa. SBINA will be offering a session entitled The Economics of Growing Saskatoons, which will provide:
- A basic list of the costs of developing a commercial saskatoon field
- A general timeline of cash flows and important events
- Several potential markets for saskatoon berries
- Methods to project future revenues
- A discussion of relative value of cooperating with other saskatoon growers.
Come meet current growers and learn from those with the experience of walking this path already.