Annual Meeting Announced!
POSTED IN For Members ON 12/31/2013
The Saskatoon Berry Institute of North America announces that the Annual Meeting of Institute members (as well as their guests and other interested parties) is Thursday, January 16th, 2014 at Ranch Rudolph (6841 Brown Bridge Rd, Traverse City, MI 49696).
The schedule is as follows:
Pre-meeting dinner 6:00 – 7:00 PM (optional)
- Dinner cost is $22 per person, which includes all gratuities
- Menu includes: Spiral Ham & Baked Chicken, Twice Baked Potato, Vegetable, House Salad & Rolls, Dessert & Beverage
- Attendees must RSVP to Brenda Ricksgers (231.331.4011) and submit payment by check to: SBINA, 4236 Ricksgers Rd, Alden, MI 49612, before January 13th.
Meeting 7:00 PM – (probably about 9:00, depending on the agenda and discusion), including:
- Election for 2 board positions
- Report of progress in the past year
- Discussion of goals and plans for coming year